I am Oluwaseun, based in the UK from the Nigerian ancestry. I have my MSc in Data Science from Birkbeck University as well as a First-class BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance from London Metropolitan University. I also have a PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate.
I completed my University Project which involves designing an interactive data visualisation tool using Python that enables multiple users to conveniently gain a deeper insight to the UK property market. The dashboard made use of interactive graphs and charts enabling users to make informed decisions in a much shorter timescale and these acquired skills will be important for Centaville future projects.
Accomplished, committed and results-driven individual with a master’s degree in Data Science and a freelance business analyst, providing business solutions in the food, retail and media industry.
I held positions as a Reader Revenue Analyst from March 2018 to July 2018 in which I analysed Big Data using SQL software such as Amazon Athena and Presto in order to provide insights on the performance of readers contributions that were made to The Guardian. Before joining The Guardian, I worked as an Insight Executive at ShopSmart Agency where I designed performance dashboards that were used by clients to influence their sales and marketing strategy.
Skills and experience:
· Experienced in using software packages such as Python for the purpose of automating tasks and performing data cleaning and analyses.
· Experienced in using Power BI for data visualisation in order to display results of large scale data in a user-friendly manner.
· Many years working in businesses with cultural diversity
· Able to deliver value for key stakeholders
· Strong data analyses, presenting and commercial skills
I met Vincent during his studies at London Metropolitan University and has been in constant communication. We have discussed intensively about the significance of Data Science and its importance in the 21st century. I am excited about expanding Centaville’s presence in Nigeria and the rest of the African continent.